Monday, June 18, 2007

Keeping it going...

I've decided to keep this going as my main poetry blog. So here's a poem:

"Love may Lin Yi-feng"

You love a plane
I love a cup
You love me-lad
I love you sister
you should love Lee,
Lee, Ai Li Ying slaughter
fixed-loving Well they should never be


A peak : the sun seems to love the air seems to love the sun air

Love love someone so true love is priceless
I love love
love will be expressed in words,
no haggle must first have a lot of assets
more drinks housekeeper
because it is not only a
with the best drivers hew
Facts Love is the fact realities
your car made no floor
without dogs Zuomie to drag my hands.
As long as no goods woman
As long as men no silver
So several hundred cards than Well, both platinum card
George Lam no uh you - uh own your own


A peak : salted fish is a good taste of cabbage

Several accounts in the old water SIN custody to a female buried Qu

A peak : Drainage Oh~ called Fresh Air Sunshine

Love seems a house together a card worried over a sunny air a car
love seems a person has been ripped a Until
fruit together a lifetime training
seems to love a house together
a card worried a shelter
a sunny air Cart love


A peak : the sun seems to love the air

You love me so I left you
so I love you, I standoffish
I love you because I love you
I love you because I love Quwu


match
Beyond preparing prospective bride
bride kidnapping colleagues get your point
BMW who sent you flowers
to the people to drink wine you drink tea
I love you brushed aside enough going hungry match

I love to watch you, you are going hungry enough cash

Well, I love you worried mind rainy under cover
most critical
trip over two steps you will hew cars
Miles told you I love you you never see the sincerity
If you love me, I called Miles forced the bus with you
Hello but it is not the business
you ask me Point-like comfort like to join


Love seems a house together a card
worried over a sunny air a car
love seems a person has been ripped a Until
a lifetime together a training
seems to love a house
together a card
worried a shelter
a sunny air Cart love


A peak : the sun seems to love the air


Your favorite missionary
I love flying and dogs jumping dress
you love to watch Aberdeen
I love to watch three earners
you love a channel-lattice
I love Lattice elephant
love and to the UNIFIL time,
no one has never approach


A peak : the sun seems to love the air seems to love the sun air

No comments: